In response to ongoing public health concerns, AARP Foundation Tax-Aide sites have implemented tax preparation procedures to protect the health and safety of taxpayers, volunteers, and host site personnel. Tax preparation processes outlined here will be adjusted as public health guidance requires.
- Appointments are required:
- You will be required to wait until called in at your appointment time. Depending on site requirements, you may need to wait outside.
- Appointments are currently planned for February through mid-April 2022.
- The number of taxpayers scheduled at any given time is set to protect taxpayers and AARP volunteers.
- Additional appointment times may be adjusted up or down at any time as conditions warrant.
- At this time tax preparation is planned to be in-person and appropriately spaced at all sites.